Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Dragon fruit agriculture land for sale

Register

Click Here!

pradeep02

Dear all ,
Mob number : 7893474688
I have a 11.5 acres dragon fruit agriculture land for sale and it is 6 years old farm. The income will come per 60 lacks per year on fruits sales and more income will come on nursery plants also. It is 125 kilometer from Bangalore.

One shed and two water bores are available with good water specialty and nursery shade net further details contact .

Last edited:

shys

Dear all ,
I have a 11.5 acres dragon fruit agriculture land for sale and it is 6 years old farm. The income will come per 60 lacks per year on fruits sales and more income will come on nursery plants also. It is 125 kilometer from Bangalore.

One shed and two water bores are available with good water specialty and nursery shade net further details contact .
Can you sell just one acre, if yes, what is the price

mahaveer7

Dear all ,

Location And Price.