Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Distributors wanted for farm fresh cow products

Register

Click Here!

gaiwalas

Dear Sir

We have an integrated cow dairy farm in Jaipur. We are producing farm fresh sweets and Ghee. Both the products have a good shelf life and strong and sturdy packaging.

In sweets, we are making farm fresh rasgullas which have a good shelf life. Once the rasgulla is put in water for 10 mins., it becomes soft and spongy once again.

Please let us know if you have a good market in your area and if you would like to become a distributor/ super stockist.

arunsinhr

take a distriboutorship

dear sir
i am from gujarat and i would like to ur company distributorship so send me detail.. Please contact...
arun

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiwalas

Requirements for becoming a distrubutor

Dear Sir,

Gaiwalas is appointing areawise distributors in various states across the country. Besides, generic requirements like shop in market, experience, network etc. we would be having basic minimum sales targets for the distributors which makes the business sustainable and lucrative.

I have sent my contact details by PM. You can contact us for being a distributor in your state.

Thanks,
Madhur Singhal
Gaiwalas, Jaipur

abiraj

hello,
i would like to know something more about your products.provide me your website address and product details.Basically i am from Kerala.
please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator: