Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Disinfectant for Dairy & Food Processing Industry, Fresh Fruits and Vegetables

Register

Click Here!

hirpan

We are marketing Disinfectant approved by highest saftey authority of the world. Product is an excellent Biocide and kills Bacteria/Virus/Fungus/Algae/Spores within seconds to minutes.

Applications:

CIP/Water Sanitation Treatment/Sanitation/Disinfection/Online Fumigation/Improving shelf life and Freshness of Fresh Produce.

Industry:

Dairy Processing/Food Processing/ Fruits & Vegetables Exporters/ Pharmaceuitals etc.

Hiren Pancholi
please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

kaushikv100

We are marketing Disinfectant approved by highest saftey authority of the world. Product is an excellent Biocide and kills Bacteria/Virus/Fungus/Algae/Spores within seconds to minutes.

Applications:

CIP/Water Sanitation Treatment/Sanitation/Disinfection/Online Fumigation/Improving shelf life and Freshness of Fresh Produce.

Industry:

Dairy Processing/Food Processing/ Fruits & Vegetables Exporters/ Pharmaceuitals etc.

Hiren Pancholi
please contact...
Dear Sir ,

E-mail me more information of your product.

Kaushik Valambhia

9408006922 till 27th ugust ,2010

skalvakunta

Disinfectant Product details and price:

Dear Mr. Hirpan,

Could you please send me the details of the subject.

Regards,
sushil

Applications:

Industry:

Hiren Pancholi
please contact...

hirpan

Disinfectant Product

Dear Sushil,

We are marketing Anthium Dioxcide for Sanitation/Disinfection/Fumigation, from world leader in UK. Product is an excellent Biocide and food grade chemosterelant, approved by highest food safety authority of the world.

You can mail me application for this product and i will send you more details on the same.

Hiren Pancholi
Please contact..

fstglobal

disinfectant details

very much interested to purchase disinfectant for our products,it is herbal or what? please provide full details ,prices,quantity etc details