Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairyfarming

Register

Click Here!

althaf

SIR I want to know where can i get high quality sperm for high milk yeild for artificial insemenation of cow ...

SWAMY1807

where it is available. For ur one liner question, we the members not able to guide u to go nearest tnto u. Unless u provide ur adres or area how can u get information? Pls come up with requsite details to get help from exeperts here.

sundarsmnm

Want h/f cross,jersy cross 45 nos

Respected sir,

we are purchasing h/f cross,jersy cross - 45 nos in extending our daily farm the cow should be second or third lactaion the daily milching should be 15-20 lts per day and it should suitable for south tamilnadu climate tep is mas-38 min-29 pls send the quotes and details

kind regards
sundar

Last edited by a moderator:

althaf

insemenation

I am from nellore(dt), Andhrapradesh.where can i get high milk yeilding semen for insemenation of hf,jersey cows.

herbinder

Cowbull semen

You can get high quality cowbull and buffaloebull semen from many states like Gujrat, Karnataka, and Panjab.Please contact Directrate of Animal Husbandry of particular state.They can make it available.For Panjab I can help you.Dr Herbinder Singh Dairy and Nutrition Consultant, contact no

Last edited by a moderator: