Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

ssureshagri

Hi Friends ,

I am planning to start dairy farm in Trichy with HF and Jersy breeds (with around 15 cows)

Please let me know where we can buy Pure HF and Jersy breads in Tamilnadu .
Also please let me know the required temperature for these breads ,

I request your advice and suggestion on this as I am new to this field .

thanks in advance.

Suresh.

Ashwini

HI

You can seek the information at the nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra or the animal husbandry department.

Regards
Ashwini

mlcc_2004

Hi Friend
I like to share the following information once I got through this forum.

Cows
Please go to kaverippattinam, krishnagiri, any day or Kariamangalam near dharmapuri on tuesdays early morning. You need to buy good Holstein Fresian cows- black and white patches. Now a days it will cost you Rs.45000/- Rs.55000/-

himadri_1

Thanks for these infos on Holstein Fresian cows mlcc_2004. Pls let me know how is the daily milk production capacity pf these breed of cows. Thanks.

nani35446

Dear sir,
I am looking forward to start a dairy farm near telangana side in Andhra Pradesh. i would like to know these things.
1. If there is any free handbook or catalog please send me.
2. How much land require to start a farm.
3. For 50 cows or buffaloes.
4.what would be the cost of each cow and buffalo.
5. Machinery required and their cost.
5. Shed building should be.
6. feed and feeding method to get more milk.
7. Minimum lands and money required to start .
8. advantages and disadvantages.
9.minimum profits on 50 cows or 50 buffalo per month.
10. how many workers required.

I wanted to do the ground work once i get the details i would like to start. Please also send me if you have any catalogue on the same.
send me what ever information you are having about dairy farms .

please sir send me .

Last edited by a moderator:

samahitha

Dairy farming Information

National Dairy Research Institute, Southern Campus, Adugodi,Bangalore-560030 is conducting a training pRogramme from November 21-26 2011 on Intensive dairy farming. In the training programme all information on dairy farming will be taught to trainees. Interested persons can directly report to training programme on 21-11-2011 at 10.00 am at Dairy Production Division of NDRI,

Last edited by a moderator:

prateekvaish

Holstein cows of high productivity and pedigree (20 lits/day to 45 lits/day)available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! High yielding holstein and Holstein crossbreed cows are available. We can transport the selected cattle to AP,TN or any where in India. Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree.All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.Indicative price list shall be mailed to you . Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Arrangement of Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.

In case of any clarification feel free to call at 09936286478 or visit us on Model Dairy Farm
Originally Posted by dcmagri123
Hi,

I am planning to start dairy with 50 HF cross breed cows in Hyderabad.
Please let me know if there is any availability.Please send me the details like age,ltrs per day,price.pls send to dcmohanreddy at yahoo dot com.
Also if there are any existing dairy farms having hf cows please let me know.

Thanks
Chandra
Hi Friends ,

I am planning to start dairy farm in Trichy with HF and Jersy breeds (with around 15 cows)

Please let me know where we can buy Pure HF and Jersy breads in Tamilnadu .
Also please let me know the required temperature for these breads ,

I request your advice and suggestion on this as I am new to this field .

thanks in advance.

Suresh.