Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm projects

Register

Click Here!

parameshwar_h

Dear dairy farm aspirants,

I am a dairy consultant, engaging in assisting the farmers / entreperneurs to set up a new dairy farm with 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 cows dairy farm. I prepare bankable project reports, farm / shed designs, layout, fodder production planning, farm machinery specifications including milking machines,feed distribution machines, chaff cutter and waste management.
If you are interested you can contact.

srishaila

opportunity to grow

Dear Sir,
Ple send me the details of the project cost and also your consultation feees.
Regards
srishaila
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

ravipar

hai

Mr.Parmeshwar,

i own two milching cows ,i am interested in preparing corn silage ,can you help me out ,i would like to know your consultancy charges for the same.

ravipar.
Bangalore.

sharadtele

[Dear Sir,i am intrested in dairy farming iwant to start with 20 cows in solapur maharashtra, i own 6 acers .how much green fodder wil i need for 20 animals.

Ple send me the details of the project cost and also your consultation feees.
Regards
i am interested in preparing corn silage ,can you help me out ,i would like to know your consultancy charges for the same.

eiribooks

Dairy farm project reports and consultancy

Hi,

We offer a wide assortment of services to our clients which range from consultancy to project reports and from market study to feasibility reports for our clients.

Some of the salient features of our services offered includes the following:

* Reliable
* Timely Executable
* Accuracy in Information
* Client Friendly

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can provide complete list of project reports:

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
http://www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

parameshwar_h

Mr.Parmeshwar,

i own two milching cows ,i am interested in preparing corn silage ,can you help me out ,i would like to know your consultancy charges for the same.

ravipar.
Bangalore.
Please contact me during evening time preferably 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm

coolaadit

respected sir..
i'm intrested in starting a farm with 20 cows near to mys... i would like to know the investment wat i've to to do and consultation charges for d project.. i want to start with some cows which can yield me around 15 lts per cow.. i have around 5 acers of agri land.. waiting for your quick reply..