Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farm maintanance services

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Hi All,

I am happy to introduce our new services in revival of loss making dairy farms

With our experience in running dairy farms profitably and extensive network of suppliers and buyers we are offering services for turning sick and loss making dairy farms into highly profitable ones.

what ever the problem may be, feeding, labor,medical, hygiene, heard management we will resolve it.

best of all is that we will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

contact now for dairy farming without worries!!!

Manas Reddy

hi manas reddy i am fearing about lack of labours in my farm.i will pay you if you provide reliable labour couple for my farm.

devmani

dairy farm - enquiry

Hi All,

I am happy to introduce our new services in revival of loss making dairy farms

With our experience in running dairy farms profitably and extensive network of suppliers and buyers we are offering services for turning sick and loss making dairy farms into highly profitable ones.

what ever the problem may be, feeding, labor,medical, hygiene, heard management we will resolve it.

best of all is that we will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

contact now for dairy farming without worries!!!

Manas Reddy
I am planning to start a dairy farm with 50 cows at beginning. I am a B.Sc( Agriculture) graduate from tamilnadu agricultural university.I hereby request you to guide me to start a dairy business, which is my long term goal with my estimated budget. I have 12 acre land and 35 lakh budget at this stage.

I am looking to get a details on,

1. best breed and availability.
2. market demand.
3. allied business with dairy farm.
4. Farm layout with civil structure details
5. Documentation required & cost benefit ratio for 50 cow - dairy farm.
6. practical risk in dairy farming.
7. Running plan & operation cost.

I await for your reply sir.

With Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

maruthidairy

hi manas,

good and happy to see your motivation towards all dairy farmers. keep it up.

It Invites for more and more concerned peoples realistic involvments like this for all phases of commercial dairy farms to enable dairy farmers to not to have scare and feelings of left alone.

all (i.e both of service provider and geting )can write the discussion and progresses about it on this forum to understand better to all dairy farmers.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

you dont have to pay if you dont get profit

manas reddy

in and around Bangalore

Hi All,

thanks for the good response, as of now we are offering services in and around 150 KM form Bangalore for dairies with more than 20 animals

We will be able to help dairies with less than 20 animals if they are located in kolar, chintamani, srinivaspur, bangalore, malur, hoskote, and areas close to ramasamudram and punganur in Chittoor AP

for dairies beyond the 150 KM radius, we may be able to help only if the scale of the project is more than 50 animals

for projects out side the southern states please send us a mail and we will let you know the feasibility

Manas Reddy
manasreddy407@gmail.com

manas reddy

hi manas reddy i am fearing about lack of labours in my farm.i will pay you if you provide reliable labour couple for my farm.
HI We are not labor suppliers, so we don't supply labor separately, because most of the time the labor problem lies with the management of the labor and the working conditions, even if we supply labor the problem may persist, it will be like applying "jandu blam" for "migraine"

let us know if you want to avail the full services

manas reddy

I am planning to start a dairy farm with 50 cows at beginning. I am a B.Sc( Agriculture) graduate from tamilnadu agricultural university.I hereby request you to guide me to start a dairy business, which is my long term goal with my estimated budget. I have 12 acre land and 35 lakh budget at this stage.

I am looking to get a details on,

1. best breed and availability.
2. market demand.
3. allied business with dairy farm.
4. Farm layout with civil structure details
5. Documentation required & cost benefit ratio for 50 cow - dairy farm.
6. practical risk in dairy farming.
7. Running plan & operation cost.

I await for your reply sir.

With Regards,
Hi,

we can defiantly help you with your plans, please refer our other post http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/79000-dairy-farm-setup-consulting.html

please call me for information on costing