Dairy farm in haryana

Register

vickie

Want to start modern dairy farm of at least 100live stocks in haryana. I have 5 acres of good land & i am also having good investment. Need proper technical guidance in this regard.

lnclax

HI my name is Laxman Viswanath I lived in Gurgaon for 14 years n moved to Coimbatore to start a dairy I am running a dairy with 30 HF cows and produce just over 500 Kgs of milk I would love to collaborate with you if u have any interest You can look up my farm on facebook under the name of Amar Kirti farms U can reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

chiunna

Requesting to help my regard...

Hi sir,
this is santakumar from viskahpatnam(a.p).
We are wishing to establish a new dairy farm like you.Please help me in this regard.I have 6acres of land.I am planning to buy 20HF cows.Tell me which breed is good and where to buy according to our climate in our state.I had visited your facebook a/c and seen your farm.Its very nice.
These following are my communication details

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

Dear Mr. Vickie ,

It's a nice and wise decision to start Dairy Farm Project at Haryana for nation's milk support . I am ex Ph.D. from PAU Ludhiana and more than 24 yrs exposure in Livestock & Dairy Development on farm as well as Processing sector .. You must send PM to me with contact details and see our Dairy Consultancy quotes ..
We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc…

We are the Team of Dairy Project Consultancy Services from Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for any complete Dairy Project from 100 to 2000 animals farm with farm-linked milk processing units , loose + semi loose + tethering system of housing ; zero eight one zero three four eight eight seven eight seven ; shed hygiene and sanitation , farm feed unit , fodder preservation systems , animals health and treatment systems , breeding and A.I. systems , routine farm mgmt. and work analysis , machine milking with milking management , calving & labour management , basic trainings to dairy staff , biogas unit , herd selection and control etc.. For 220 animals - you have to construct 4 nos. of T-T shed with each capacity of 60 cow/buffaloes with one shed for calves and heifers.. the actual design and estimates will finalize after land survey of project area for accuracy of measurements ..We have basket of choice for your project from 100 animals to 2000 herd strength within 24 months as per our consultancy norms ..for design of comfort sheds , it is essential to floor types , slopes , animal to animal distance , manger height , tethering hooks , shallow channel , sunrise / sunset directions , water trough , open area facilities with basic structures etc.. If you want to contact with us , plz mail / call :
With all best wishes ,

Dr. D.N. Sarkar

Want to start modern dairy farm of at least 100live stocks in haryana. I have 5 acres of good land & i am also having good investment. Need proper technical guidance in this regard.

apd1952

apd1952

dear sir,
i am ex- sr. technical officer (animal husbandry).
i can help you in setting up of your dairy farm of 100 dairy animals.
you can contact me at my cell no 9896056077.
email id is dabas_ndri@yahoo.co.in
a p dabas
karnal

yanand

Biogas Plants

We are pleased to introduced Ayurvet AGES Pvt. Ltd., as one of the leading company for converting waste to energy. Ayurvet AGES is wholly owned subsidiary of Ayurvet Ltd., formerly known as Dabur Ayurvet Ltd.

We provide single source responsibility from single stand alone units to customized plant. We have plants to treat Solid waste like kitchen, canteen, poultry, cow dung, food processing & agricultural wastes and also semi solid waste.

Biogas plants one can give the advantages like free electricity, LPG cylinder savings, nutrients rich organic fertilizers, with less payback period and also reduces land and air pollution. Biogas plants are also eligible for subsidy on the ex-works cost of the project.

The present modes of cooking and power generation insure the heavy recurring expenditure for conventional fuel like LPG, electricity, kerosene, wood, diesel, dung cake etc. It is appropriate in accordance with the government policy to use energy saving devices, which will save your recurring expenses and will also save the conventional energy.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to offer and demonstrate our product, which can be incorporated into your capital outlay by additional expenditure which is nominal as compared to its benefits.

Thanks & regards

Yogesh Anand

herambgupte

Hi Vickie,

I am a graduate from Singapore and doing Dairy farming successfully inIndia.

I can help you with process of setting up and best practices to run your farm.

You may contact me at herambgupte@gmail.com or 09820593918 for further assistance.

Thanks

Regards,
Heramb Gupte

Dear Mr Vickie,

I think the best way would be to visit good farms(Good in terms of systems) and see yourself what is the true picture is.We would not boost anything about us.We ventured into this 3 yrs back and are running a successful model in lucknow with the brand name "Valentia Farms".
Would invite you at our place and see yourself the difference.

Best of luck.

Neeraj