Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm available for transfer

Register

Click Here!

madhuriitd

We are entrepreneurs from Jaipur running a dairy farm for the past few years. Over these years, we have tried to implement the best practices of dairying and animal care resulting in a profitable business venture with 75+ HFs, Jerseys and Murrahs.

We are looking for an entrepreneur who is enthusiastic about running his own dairy and has the required capital to invest (30-35 lakh). We would be providing him all capital goods, livestock, staff and knowledge. In short we would be helping him to establish his own dairy farm at his site and run it smoothly.

We would request only serious people who have immediate implementation plans to comment/contact us so that we can take it forward.
Please contact us on 9351393054 or e-mail us at: jakondairy@gmail.com .Also see our website jakondairy.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Jakon Dairy Farms, Jaipur

Last edited:

amit5954

i m from haryana
i don't have 30-35 lakh money but i have 13 acre land and i want to start a dairy farm

Dear sir,

please send your mail id and contact details, (cell number) can you mail you full detailsin my mail id

thanks & regards

Last edited by a moderator:

gcshivakumar

We are entrepreneurs from Jaipur running a dairy farm for the past few years. Over these years, we have tried to implement the best practices of dairying and animal care resulting in a profitable business venture with 75+ HFs, Jerseys and Murrahs.

We are looking for an entrepreneur who is enthusiastic about running his own dairy and has the required capital to invest (30-35 lakh). We would be providing him all capital goods, livestock, staff and knowledge. In short we would be helping him to establish his own dairy farm at his site and run it smoothly.

We would request only serious people who have immediate implementation plans to comment/contact us so that we can take it forward.
Please contact....
Thanks,
my name is G C Shivakumar iam from karnataka iwould like to buy your entire setup please send me the details to my email; & call me on my no , i am at bangalore.

monish

We can start dairy in low cost also...

HI MADHUR JI
U are looking for heigh ended entrepreneur...??? Do u want to close/transfer ur dairy or what..? If ur planning to shift better go for small parts.
:confused::rolleyes:

Please contact....
Thanks,

perinjanam

Dairy Farm

We are very much interested in running farms, it is better see the place. may be you can call me or send messages

Best Regards

swati_2684

Hello Sir,

Wanted to speak with you in details about this. We are planning to start dairy farm. Please contact me Or provide me with your contact details to discuss about this further.

Regards
Swati

vprashanthraju

want more info

HI MADHUR JI
U are looking for heigh ended entrepreneur...??? Do u want to close/transfer ur dairy or what..? If ur planning to shift better go for small parts.
:confused::rolleyes:
hello madhuriitd
i would want more info about dairy farming

warm regards
v prashanth raju

vprashanthraju

info on dairy

i intend to start a dairy business close by to bangalore from sratch pls i would want a complete project with wich breed to buy , how many numbers , the infrstructure n investment required

warm regards
prashanth

Thomas TO

dear,

we are interested in starting farm house in Kerala.

give further details about your plan and what is the status of livestock now.

also give details of HF and Jersy cows, Murrah baffallows for milk producing purpose.

thomas to
please contact........