Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Advice: Veternarians & Scholars

Register

Click Here!

sajitgopalan

Hi,

I'am interested in starting a dairy farm. I'am located in Bangalore and are planning the farm in Hosur belt of Tamilnadu. I would like to speak to Veterinarians and other scholars from government institutions, colleges etc. Please help me with contact details of such people. I think there is a Krishi Vigyan Kendra in Krishnagiri, however I'am unable to get phone numbers to the place

Thanks
Sajit

Ashwini

Hi

You cannot get advice on telephone Sir. It would be ideal you personally visit the vet or dairy scientist. In bangalore you can meet them at the dairy science college, Hebbal.

Regards
Ashwini

lpmndri123

Hi,

I'am interested in starting a dairy farm. I'am located in Bangalore and are planning the farm in Hosur belt of Tamilnadu. I would like to speak to Veterinarians and other scholars from government institutions, colleges etc. Please help me with contact details of such people. I think there is a Krishi Vigyan Kendra in Krishnagiri, however I'am unable to get phone numbers to the place

Thanks
Sajit
contact National dairy research institute, Adugodi, Bangalore-560030 for all assistance. Or contact by phone or e-mail.