Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cultivation of Wine Grapes

Register

Click Here!

aldrine2p

Hello Folks,

I am new to this forum; I was wondering which is the best place to cultivate Wine grapes?

I also need details about temperature, climate and water facilities. Is there is any place i could contact for learning more info on wine grapes?

Especially in Tamil Nadu, But other places are also welcome.

With Love and Prayer,
Aldrine Einsteen

glmapping

For expert advise on wine grape cultivation worldwide, contact Francois Knight at Agri Informatics, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa. He can be contacted. Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kskarnic

Hello,
Wine grape vineyards are in existance at Doddaballapur, Bangalore(Rural)District and since almost two decade.Similarly new vineyards of wine varieties have come up in bijapur district. There are very old vineyards in Nasik are of maharastra. You may visit these gardens to gain first hand knowledge. With regard to information on cultivation technology please contact National Research Centre for Grapes situated in Pune Maharastra, or Idian Institute of Horticulture Research, Hessaraghatta, Bangalore where you can get expert advise and guidance. If you want to establish winery(wine making unit) then you may have to have an MOU with trading companies

smalam648

Dear Aldrine Einsteen ,
Greetings !
We have argi- land in bijapur district, near the wine land declared by govt.
Total area 90+ acres.
Costing 386,000/ acre

Regards,
sayed alam
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator: