Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cultivation of fastgrowing timber trees

Register

Click Here!

msp14154

Dear sir I want to plant Pterocarpus Santalinus, Meliadubia, Gmelinaarborea, My land is in karnatak state dharwad dist ,red soil with irrigation. Where can i get best seedlings planing to plant 2acre.:

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can get the seedlings at the forestry department or the UNiversity of Agricultural sciences, Dharwad.

Regards
Ashwini

sanjeeva

supply of,pterocarpus santilinus, melia dubia,bamboo,teak ,,rose,wood

dear,sir
we are having,the plants reqired by you in our nursery,for further details please contact.
thankyou
sanjeevarao.m
divisional forest officer{RTD)

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Melia Dubia

We are having the good quality & genuine breed of melia Dubia seedlings are available .We are propagating the melia Dubia seedlings promoted by seed germinated method.We are having the red sanders,gmelina arborea,sandalwood seedlings for ready to plant.We proudly offer to farmers of AndhraPradesh & Karnataka free delivery .

For ,ore details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630 001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

plantman

Dear sir I want to plant Pterocarpus Santalinus, Meliadubia, Gmelinaarborea, My land is in karnatak state dharwad dist ,red soil with irrigation. Where can i get best seedlings planing to plant 2acre.:
Be aware that Gmelina arborea is severely affected by stem borer attack, controlling which may require investment. Pterocarpus santalinus is slow growing compared to the other two species you have mentioned - it is not a good idea to mix slow growing species with the fast growing species in agro / farm forestry unless you are planning to plant them separately in blocks.The fast growing species will supress the slow growing species if planted in combination.

shanmuga06

Timber trees

Sir,

The gmelina arborea is a fast growing tree plant .And also the red sanders is also slow growing tree plant.I think there is no problem to cultivate the both tree variety.So it's comes under long term and short term investment.If any body wants / likes to plant the melia Dubia that also good subject to standard spacing dimension.

For more details plz.contact us :

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in