Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farming for Stevia

Register

Click Here!

greenrev

Our Organisation is carrying out Contract Farming for Stevia in Gujarat. We have our Extraction Plant coming up near Ahmedabad in the next 4 months. Incase if you would be interested, kindly PM me with details.

brijsons

Stevia contract farming

Hi,we r having some agricultural land in jaipur,rajasthan. we would be interested in contract farming of stevia provided their is assurance of buy back. Kindly let us know the financial viability of the same and if jaipur climate supports stevia cultivation. Our email is . Contact no is thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pareshpujara

Paresh-ahmedabad

Please contact me on or you contact me on
Very near future, I am planning to cultivate stevia..

Regards,
PARESH

dineshksd

Contract farming of Stevia

Our Organisation is carrying out Contract Farming for Stevia in Gujarat. We have our Extraction Plant coming up near Ahmedabad in the next 4 months. Incase if you would be interested, kindly PM me with details.
Dear sir

we are an NGO working in Chhattisgarh and we are also promoting Herbal farming, we want to know how can you help us t promot Stevia farming in our locality of Bilaspur district of Chhattisgarh, we are interested in contract farming we can provide you more than 100 acres of land, hopping for responce

Dinesh
Mo-