Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consulting service for new cold storage plant

Register

Click Here!

gnaneswar

Hello Everyone,

I am Eswar and currently working in the United states.We are having group of industries in andhra pradesh.We are planning to start up cold storage in Rayalaseema area.

We need assistance from a consultancy firm with the initial survey and till to the completion of the project.

Please feel free to contact me with the below information.

Your Client testimonials.

Sample Cold storage projects which you had undergone in andhra pradesh.

Training services either provided by your organization or suggestions from your organization.

Your reputation with the commercial cold storage managment and maintanaince services.

Regarding the information with the subsidies and all related govt approvals.

Thanks,
Eswar
please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

veeemdee

Dear Mr.Easwar,

Reg your enquiry for consultancy for COLD STORAGES please contact M/s. THERMCHEM PRESERVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED WHO ARE WELL VERSED IN THE JOB WITH AN ITALIAN COMPANY ,SPECIALIZED IN CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERIC COLD STORAGES WITH 1000 + C A COLD STORAGES AROUND THE GLOBE INCLUDING CHINA. IN INDIA 3 X 6000 MT CA COLD STORAGE FOR APPLES IN SHIMLA , 1000 MT C A STORE FOR BOTH VEGETABLES AND FRUITS.PRESENTLY DOING CONSULTANCY FOR A 5000 MT C A STORE NEAR CHITTOOR, AP. 3000 CA NEAR KRISHNAGIRI, 2500 MT CA NEAR COIMBATORE, AND AN INTEGRATED COLD STORE NEAR BANGALORE AND ONE INTEGRATED COLD CHAIN IN PONDY.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT THEM THRO MAIL....
please contact........

REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

MURALIDHARAN.V.

Last edited by a moderator:

gnaneswar

Cold storage

Thanks a lot for your response.I appreciate your help.I am also looking for the general Revenue per sqft and expenses incur with the annual maintainance of the cold storage.Please do update if any one has the general maintainance details.

arao

Hello Everyone,

I am Eswar and currently working in the United states.We are having group of industries in andhra pradesh.We are planning to start up cold storage in Rayalaseema area.

We need assistance from a consultancy firm with the initial survey and till to the completion of the project.

Please feel free to contact me with the below information.

Your Client testimonials.

Sample Cold storage projects which you had undergone in andhra pradesh.

Training services either provided by your organization or suggestions from your organization.

Your reputation with the commercial cold storage managment and maintanaince services.

Regarding the information with the subsidies and all related govt approvals.

Thanks,
Eswar
please contact..........
i am intersted cold storge plant in waranga dist