Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultation, Crop Recommendation and other agricultural aids

Register

Click Here!

hitechsterling

Dear all
We would like to add up on that we not only provide Polyhouse structure, but also provide all type of technical and consultancy services in Polyhouse construction. We have a well coordinated team for monitoring the works.

Thanking You
Hi-Tech Division
Email: (Hitechsterling@gmail.com)
Mob: 93493 87570

Visit us at: http://www.coirsubstrate.com/

Last edited:

tdenen

Greenhouse efficiency determination

Hello Sir,

I intend doing my Ph.D in the area of greenhouse engineering. That cultivating white yam during the dry season in Nigeria. In order to achieve this objective, i will need to construct a greenhouse of about 10 x 5 m. I am looking for a company that will pre-facbricate the structural members and then ship to me to couple.

Secondl, i want you to educate me on how to measure the efficiency of a greenhouse. That is the parameters that can be used to measure the efficiency of the greenhouse. Because the succe of my research work is based on the efficiency.

Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. tdenen@gmail.com akpenpuun.td@unilorin.edu.ng (+2347066576605)

tdenen

Greenhouse efficiency determination

Hello Sir,

I intend doing my Ph.D in the area of greenhouse engineering. That cultivating white yam during the dry season in Nigeria. In order to achieve this objective, i will need to construct a greenhouse of about 10 x 5 m. I am looking for a company that will pre-facbricate th structural members and then ship to me to couple.

Secondl, i want you to educate me on how to measure the efficiency of a greenhouse. That is the parameters that can be used to measure the efficiency of the greenhouse. Because the succe of my research work is based on the efficiency.

Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Akpenpuun, Timothy Deen
+2347066576605
tdenen@gmail.com