Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

consultancy services required for dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

sonuuu

hi, i am looking for consultancy for buffalos dairy farming . i want to start with 10 buffalos. i want to know what will be the investment in this as land is available with me and what will be the income.plz e mail me
thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

maruthidairy

our opinion

dear sir,

it is a labour intesive and utmost caretaking bussiness ...if u r in andhrapradesh u can expect 35% contribution, if u r in karnataka u can expect 20% contribution. for consideration u can have thumbrule of 1.25 lakhs/animal expenditure for the set up reasonabaly professional way of the project (including animal n min. facilities) for 0-20 nos. project.

If it is , 20 - 100 nos. u can consider 1 lakh/animal expenditure for the project.

In fact, in our country their is no standard costing for the dairy farming it will be based on how much seriously and committed to this bussiness. we can co-relate it like at what cost we can build a house or get marry.

for any feedback or consultation u can communicate to us

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

herbinder

Sonuuu needs consultancy on dairy farming

Please talk to me on phone .Ask questions I will give you guiding answers to make you feel as trained one and knowing the profession.Afterwards you can go in for detiled technicalities of the dairy farming.