Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy available for cultivation of Medicinal plants

Register

Click Here!

mrajendran

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Doctorate in Cultivation of Medicinal plants and I have 20 years of experience in Consultancy and cultivation of Medicinal Plants. Further I have worked as a Medicinal Botanist in Tamil Nadu Medicinal Plants Corporation(TAMPCOL). You can send a private message if you need consultancy from me.

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
Tamil Nadu Medicinal Plants Corporation (TAMPCOL).

harinath

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Doctorate in Cultivation of Medicinal plants and I have 20 years of experience in Consultancy and cultivation of Medicinal Plants. Further I have worked as a Medicinal Botanist in Tamil Nadu Medicinal Plants Corporation(TAMPCOL). You can send a private message if you need consultancy from me.

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,
Dear Mr. Rajendran,

I am Hari from Vellore District. Iam interested in cultivating medicinal plants in my farms.Kindly provide me the details or else give me a suitable contact # to reach you.

Thanks,
Hari
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

navaneedhan

பேப்பெடல் cultivation

Hi,

I want to cultivate பேப்பெடல் in my land at thandikudi. I need more information on this plant. If you can give me the english name, it will be easy for me to understand this plant a lot.

Thanks,
Navaneed

vinuthkb5

Interested in cultivation of medicinal plants

i am interested in cultivating in medicinal plantation please contact me or mail me...
Please contact....
regards
vinuth
adithya group housing

manyam

Hi,
I am interested in cultivating medical plants. Please mail me your contact details and mail id..
Please contact......

nakshathraa1

Dear Mr.Rajendran

I am trichy and interested in Medicinal farming. I think you have replied to my earlier query , but my mailbox was full. I am not to retrive the message sent by you. Kindly contact me.

Thanks & Regards
Nakshathra

thinkbig

consultancy on medicinal plants

I have75ac mango and 15ac amla garden where I want to cultivate shade loving medicinal/aromatic plantsand further set up extraction units.give me vour details T N REDDY

thamins

medicinal plants

Dear Dr. I am interested, please contact to my email....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You,
Dr.M.Rajendran,
Ex-Medicinal Botanist,