Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

colour capsicum

Register

Click Here!

lancerabhay

We have 4000sq mt poly house: in Agra(up) and having crop of Red and Yellow Capsicum,Crop is ready to sale we need a buyer for bulk quantity

dhirenshah

capsicum

Dear Sir.
I am farmer in area of kutch,gujarat. I am interested in poly-house unit,which you want to sell. Please send me the total detail with expected price.
with regards,
Thanking you,
Mr. Shah.

mahibalan

pls let us know your price. we would be interested in buying various colors. are you able to grow organically certified capsicum? pls advise.

Regards,
mahibalan
Please contact...

We have 4000sq mt poly house: in Agra(up) and having crop of Red and Yellow Capsicum,Crop is ready to sale we need a buyer for bulk quantity

Last edited by a moderator:

packaging1980

regarding the colour capsicums

Dear sir,

please let me know that how much quantity of capsicums are available with you and we are ready to procure it kindly send your contact details for further correspondence

with regards

Tayi venkata chalapathi rao

pugalur106

Dear sir,

please let me know that how much quantity of capsicums are available with you and we are ready to procure it kindly send your contact details for further correspondence

with regards[EMAIL

Tayi venkata chalapathi rao
Dear Mr. T. V. Chalapathi Rao

This is Koka Srinivas. Agriculture enterprener MY contact no. is 9849194748. Pl. call on me we can do some good business to gether.

regardssrinivaskoka@sifymail.com

srinivas.k

sadiq215

Colour capsicums

Dear Mr. T. V. Chalapathi Rao

This is Koka Srinivas. Agriculture enterprener MY contact no. is 9849194748. Pl. call on me we can do some good business to gether.

regardssrinivaskoka@sifymail.com

srinivas.k
I have sent you an e-mail before 5 minutes. We have ready 5 Green House to cultivate any required orgainic crops, like Colour Capsicums, dutch rose, gerbera or any required and fast moving crops. Pls contact me by e-mail. Thanks and regards.

reddypanadi

pls let us know your price. we would be interested in buying various colors. are you able to grow organically certified capsicum? pls advise.

Regards,
mahibalan
Please contact...

We, reddypanadi at gmail dot com, produce 20 tons colour capscicum per week near Bangalore. Proceed on hearing from you.