Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Collaboration invited for Corporate farming

Register

Click Here!

ajays79

I am ready to develop and invest 75 acre land near Katni (Madhya Pradesh) for any biological raw material. I seek long term collaboration and / or ideas from interested people.
Ajay Sharma

ajays79; 180784

I am ready to develop and invest 75 acre land near Katni (Madhya Pradesh) for any biological raw material. I seek long term collaboration and / or ideas from interested people.
Ajay Sharma
Dear Mr. Sharma,
I am a farmer in Maharashtra, District Raigad, Taluka Roha with expertise in planting Aromatic plants and wooded trees. I have developed same in our 50 Acre Farm in Village Balhe and particularly I am able to enter into buy back arrangements guaranteed at pricing pegged to internationally accepted commodity prices. You may reach me to discuss about your farm location, kind of environment and plants that can be grown on the prospective land.
Thank you and best regards.
Zuhair Nabee,

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Dear Mr. Sharma,
I am a farmer in Maharashtra, District Raigad, Taluka Roha with expertise in planting Aromatic plants and wooded trees. I have developed same in our 50 Acre Farm in Village Balhe and particularly I am able to enter into buy back arrangements guaranteed at pricing pegged to internationally accepted commodity prices. You may reach me to discuss about your farm location, kind of environment and plants that can be grown on the prospective land.
Zuhair Nabee,
I would be interested in your suggestions for my following project:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

agroindia

response to www.agricultureinformation.com

Dear Ajay,
Thanks for your posting in this website and if interested in Tamilnadu I can arrange for a long term relatioship in regard to your interest in investing i n agri land and grow bilogical raw material.If really interested mail your contact
Regards

jragritech

New Development

Mr. Ajay

We have read your thread and if possible u can provide your mail or contact we can give our idea what we r into our field.

sadiq123

Dear Mr. Sharma,
Zuhair Nabee,
Dear Mr. Zuhair Nabee,
What all Aromatic plants I can grow which will grow like trees pls guide me I am interested to grow in my farm at Sawantwadi as I have A land of 10 Acer & have planted Bamboo, Cashu Nuts mango & cocunuts

anildpi

Sir,
I can help you in this regard and be a partner. Kindly do mail me your contact details
Regards,
Anil.

Dear mr.zuber,
i am in panvel intersted to purchase land in your area and want to start any viable agro project so can u help to procure chief agri land having road water electricity. So if possible call me
thanks and regards

mr. Rajiv patil