Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cold Store, Peas Processing Plant, Potato Flour Plant

Register

Click Here!

pagr123

I am an individual and want to setup a new industry in U.P. Near Bareilly. which could be:
1. Cold Store
2. Peas Processing Plant
3. Potato Flour Plant.

Please contact immediately if you a supplier or a consultant.
Contact Person: Piyush Agarwal

Please also tell me the following points:

Cold Storage:

1. Provide Techno commercial quotation for the plant machinery and complete project on turn key basis for a Multiple chamber cold storage having 4 chambers of 1000MT and 2 chambers of 500MT each chamber to store fruits: apple, grapes, oranges, vegetables, dry spices like: red chilly, turmeric, coriander, clove etc., eggs, potato and other available commodities. This cold store should also have a provision of 4 Ripening Chambers of 12Tcapacity.

2. Approximate time of installation, area of land required for the above cold storage.

3. A detailed project report of a multiple chamber cold storage for study purpose.

4. Tell me about the addition investment for additional chambers suitable to store ice-cream, chocolates, butter, meat, peas or frozen foods under a temp of -20 Degree Celsius.

5. Tell us what will be addition investment for a Milk Chilling Plant of most economical capacity.

6. Tell us what will be addition investment for an Ice Factory with minimum production cost of ice.

7. Table indicating the required specific temp, RH, critical temp. and maximum storage time for storage of various fruits like apple, grapes, oranges and melons etc., Vegetables like: carrot, cucumber cabbage etc., Dry spices like: red chilly, turmeric, coriander, clove etc., eggs, potato and other available commodities.

8. Please tell us what products could be stored in a same chamber, so that we can plan the exact capacity of chambers as per the availability of products.

9. Cost comparison of PREFABRICATED SANDWICH INSULATED PANELS and conventional cold storage.

10. Visit of a modern cold storage with multiple chambers and PREFABRICATED SANDWICH INSULATED PANELS.

11. What is the difference between a cold room and a cold store.

12. Approximate cost of racks for the storage of cartons.

Peas Processing Plant:

1. Provide Techno commercial quotation for the plant machinery and complete project on turn key basis for a Most Economical Green Peas Processing Plant with minimum investment.

2. Approximate time of installation, area of land required for the same peas processing plant.

3. A detailed project report of a green peas processing plant for our study purpose.

4. Other products which which could be made in the same plant during off-season of peas.

5. Market scope and Commercial viability of the project.

6. What will be amount required as working capital?

Potato Powder Plant:

1. Provide Techno commercial quotation for the plant machinery and complete project on turn key basis for a Potato Powder Plant.

2. Approximate time of installation, area of land required for the same Potato Powder Plant.

3. A detailed project report of a Potato Powder Plant for our study purpose.

4. What will be amount required as working capital?

5. Please tell us the other usage of this plant i.e. what other products could be made?

Thanks and Regards,
Piyush Agarwal
Please contact......

Last edited by a moderator:

jkssingh

Cold storage, Ripening chambers, Potato flower, Green pea processing etc

We are group of high qualified experts, experienced professionals in food and agro processing field, We take up such projects mentioned by you . Please send me private massage for further detailes

anilchopra

You may like to visit Competent Agri Solutions - Agri business & Food Consultants, Fresh Produce Supply Chain, Fruits & Vegetables Marketing, Post Harvest Management, Contract Farming, Cold Chain, Fresh Produce Retail to contact us for answers to questions you have posted. regards, anil chopra

Last edited by a moderator:

angelagro

sir please contact me on 9914923871

Sir

We are planning to start the frozen pea bussiness here in mohali, punjab
please contact me as soon as possible

Michael Daniel