Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cocopeat as mushroom substrate

Register

Click Here!

rajnikanth

hello,iam rajnikanth from warangal(andhrapradesh).i want to grow mushrooms on cocopeat.i anybody have idea,please help me.Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

Best recommended growing meida for the cultivation of mushrooms.

Dear Rajanikanth,

I would like to introduce myself as Vinayak Kulkarni, Business Development Manager operating in India for Klasmann-Deilmann Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd based at Singapore. Our Parent company Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH based at Germany. We are pioneers in production of peat substrates and a market leader too in supply of the peat substrates as a best growing media.

For the last 3 years we have been importing peat media from Germany.

Peat is one of the best casing media used in Mushroom Cultivation for its outstanding physical and chemical properties such as low/optimum pH value of 5.5- 6, fine and consistent physical structure and good water holding capacity of around 50-60%. Basically it is a dead plant organic material derived from Sphagnum Papillosum.

I would suggest you to opt for peat substrates as a growing media for the cultivation of mushrooms.If you are interested in our media then please send me a private message with your complete address details and contact number so that I can further follow up with you.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Vinayak Kulkarni.

supply of cocopeats

hello,iam rajnikanth from warangal(andhrapradesh).i want to grow mushrooms on cocopeat.i anybody have idea,please help me.Please contact....

DEAR SIR,
I CAN SUPPLY YOU COCONUT FIBER RESIDUE POWDERS, WHICH CAN BE USED AS COCOPEATS. NO NEED TO PURCHASE COCOPEATS FROM OUT SIDE. SIMPLY GET THE KNOWHOW AND PREPARE IT YOURSELF WHICH WILL BE CHEAP. I CAN HELP YOU BY SUPPLYING THE POWDER BY ROAD TRANSPORT FROM ORISSA.PLS MSG ME PRIVATE IN MY MSG BOS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
THANKS AND REGARDS
N.D. GOSWAMI

venkyharsha

DEAR SIR,
I CAN SUPPLY YOU COCONUT FIBER RESIDUE POWDERS, WHICH CAN BE USED AS COCOPEATS. NO NEED TO PURCHASE COCOPEATS FROM OUT SIDE. SIMPLY GET THE KNOWHOW AND PREPARE IT YOURSELF WHICH WILL BE CHEAP. I CAN HELP YOU BY SUPPLYING THE POWDER BY ROAD TRANSPORT FROM ORISSA.PLS MSG ME PRIVATE IN MY MSG BOS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
THANKS AND REGARDS
N.D. GOSWAMI
sir give me full details of cocopeat to my mail id.. Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: