Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Coconut saw dust & recommended bio dynamic enzyme

Register

Click Here!

aratiblore

I am intrigued by the concept of how coconut saw dust (coconut bark, made into powder) can be effectively used as manure with an introduction of a bio dynamic enzyme. I need more guidance on this as I have a 6 acre farm on the outskirts of bangalore vegetables and fruits and my need for manure is demanding. i dont have cattle and i need help on setting up my own manure unit!
Thanks
Arati

Last edited by a moderator:

mahakris

Supply coconut coir pith powedr

I am intrigued by the concept of how coconut saw dust (coconut bark, made into powder) can be effectively used as manure with an introduction of a bio dynamic enzyme. I need more guidance on this as I have a 6 acre farm on the outskirts of bangalore vegetables and fruits and my need for manure is demanding. i dont have cattle and i need help on setting up my own manure unit!
Thanks
Arati
Hi,

You are in a requirment of coir pith powder for your agriculture land. We are suppling the powder is in block type. The block is two type in High EC and Low Ec. The both qualities are used in the agriculture. This block is mixed with soil and manure and used to planting. If you need the block please contact to us through our direct mail id:-
We are the exporting this quality to Korea,China and Eu.

Awaiting your speedy response.

Mahalakshmi

hnaswath

Coir pith clocks

Dear Ms. Mahalaxmi,
Pls e-mail your ph nbr.
Aswath