Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

chitosan water soluble for organic agriculture

Register

Click Here!

mwen

Dear Sir,
We are selling chitosan oligosaccharide for agriculture use.

Chitosan is a linea Polysaccharide composed from natural 100%. It is extracted from the shell of shrimp, crab, lobster, etc.

Chitosan oligosaccharide is water soluble, very easy for use.

It can defend plants from being attacked by creatures, such as weed, virus and insect through activating plant immune responses such as ethylene and phytoalexins production and lignin synthesis. It is a new generation pesticide, germicide and nematocide with the features of high efficiency, broad spectrum and immune inductive.

1. Prevent plant infection from fungus, bacteria and virus diseases, as well as restrain nematodes significantly, through inducing production of antibiotic substances.
2. Activate and strengthen plant immune system to improve anti-stress capability, thus to increase crops growth vigor.

Welcome to inquiring!

Last edited:

everestedward

Chitosan Oligosacride

Dear Sir,
I am interested to by chitosan Oligosacride. Please let me know the price and methord of application
regards
Everest Edward

rizoboost

Sir, i want to know where the area/crops tested by ur product. Pl. give me ur price. We r iterested in this product.

Last edited by a moderator:

rizoboost

chitosan

Thanks for ur urgent responce.
I Nitin Patil working with comp. Venkatesh Allieds which is in prod. of organic inputs and bio-fertilizer. Our comp. is certified organic input comp. by ESCOP, Coimbtur.
So, for our marketing perpose we want to full up our basket. Ur product is tried for Grapes & pomegranates? If it is that will give more benificiel for us.
For the req. of the product is preportinal to the its results and cost. Resently we r marketing such a product.
So, pl. give the result with details on crops what u had and kindly arrenge a sample. It will help us to do a good bissnes.
Thanks
Venkatesh ALlieds

aryancropcare

pl send me details . We looking for bulk purchase of chitosan in our area.

Thanks,

Nirav Kikani