Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cheap Agriculture Land Ads.

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Hallo members.

I saw several post in this forum that cheap agriculture land available like 650 acrs at 2.50lac per acre in krishnagiri 500 acrs at 1.25 lac per acre in Madurai 400 acrs at one lac in perambaloor and attracting huge response. but the member not giving any reply to the queries and kept silent. What is the reason. This agriculture web site is having more than one lack members and atleast in hundred members on line.

As per my experience, there is 100% no chance for a plot of 650 acrs in krishnagiri dist that too for 2,50,000/ per acre. Some huge land available in Soolagiri and veppanapalli. This lands also have some problems, which was issued on condition and also near to Andhara State border, where chances for Andhara Nexels enter to Tamil Nadu. The other place is Denkanikotta, where Wild animals like Elephent disturbance are there.

So members pl take care while giving ads it should be genuine and salable

regards
shajath

indonippon64

Well done

Shajath Ali ,well said.Yes It is true that some advertiser only publishing the AD but they do not reply? Therefore I will request to all members to take care of AD.