Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

business proposal

Register

Click Here!

bhaskar1996

Hello,

I have 5 acre of fertile land with good water source and electricity readily available , I am looking for a partner who is interested and who would like to contribute his time and dedication to work together with me to cultivate or develop crops that are in demand in existing market or doing animal husbandry with latest available technologies to get maximum return out of it with good realistic planning . parties interested should be ready to invest 50 % of the total expenses and I would invest the rest to share the profit equally .

Note : People who are really interested to explorer in the field of farming and animal husbandry only to contact .

Look forward for join hand to understand you better

Please drop me email so that I can revert back to you at the soonest.

agryguru

Agro Development Guru

Hello,

I have 5 acre of fertile land with good water source and electricity readily available , I am looking for a partner who is interested and who would like to contribute his time and dedication to work together with me to cultivate or develop crops that are in demand in existing market or doing animal husbandry with latest available technologies to get maximum return out of it with good realistic planning . parties interested should be ready to invest 50 % of the total expenses and I would invest the rest to share the profit equally .

Note : People who are really interested to explorer in the field of farming and animal husbandry only to contact .

Look forward for join hand to understand you better

Please drop me email so that I can revert back to you at the soonest.
Dear Freind,

whare do u locate land, if its in western maharstra or in konakan then we are having interst. for further more contact on foloeing link;

Thanks & Regards
Agry Guru

Last edited by a moderator:

igrower

where are you based? would be interested in 50% if you are around gujarat and want to do floriculture or banana/eucalyptus

ashish402003

New Ideas for Business

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

As you are having five acres of land you can also start manufacturing some of the products useful for farmers. If you are interested to invest in innovations and inventions, we can suggest you some good ideas. If you are interested, kindly contact us for further information on mobile

Last edited by a moderator: