Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business opportunity for educated rural unemployed youth

Register

Click Here!

rootsnfroots

KAMADENU GROUP- Invites Business associates across the States.

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites Business Associates across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing "PURIFIED DRINKING WATER" water treatment industry.

Our sister concern Delta Ion Exchange Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.

Excellent remuneration

Long term business tie up

For more details please get in touch with us

iyarkai

We have one big well and 5 HP motor. Let me know can your water treatment industry start in our area (Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu)?
Kindly send all details about the business opportunity.
Regards
Iyarkai

srabt2010

I am interested in your plan

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites Business Associates across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing "PURIFIED DRINKING WATER" water treatment industry.

Our sister concern Delta Ion Exchange Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.

Excellent remuneration

Dear Sir,

I am interested in start water treatment industry. Kindly give me detail of project with cost and area and other requirements for the industry.

Hanuman Choudhary
VPO-Jatwara, Tehsil-Bassi,
District-Jaipur, Rajasthan
Contact No.: +91-9928579410, 9309096877
E-mail: choudharyhs@hotmail.com

ramarajusvsvp

I am interested in start water treatment industry. Kindly give me detail of project with cost and area and other requirements for the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

noelrajn

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites Business Associates across the State / District wise to par

Dear Sir,

Excellent remuneration

kumar79rajnish

Hello Sir,

I am interested to open a water treatment plant in samastipur district in Bihar. Please send me the details about the same and also provide the details about required capital, Land & other equipment, on my mail-id :

Thanks & Regards

emmen

Excellent remuneration

i am interested in your project.me from kerala.here is so many project to do.so pls send the details.

sanjayrathodssb

Interested in PURIFIED DRINKING WATER PLANT

Dear Sir,

Excellent remuneration

pummy1

Hello there.

Please contact me on

Regards.

Excellent remuneration

rootsnfroots

Kamadenu group

i am interested in your project.me from kerala.here is so many project to do.so pls send the details.
Dear Mr. emmen,

Would you please forward your email id and contact details to enable us to send you the details

You can reach us at: