Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bulk Tea for export or domestic use

Register

Click Here!

aegismc

We have bulk tea which are grown from our own garden in Assam. If you want to import it to your country no worries we have the license to export them, if you want to use them in domestic market we can send it, we can even custom make them according to your requirement.

If any questions please let me know

krishna_kollegal

Dear Sirs,

Please send details about the quality and type of tea available, the quanity and the price.

Krishnamurthy Bangalore

aegismc

there is no standard rate, it differs according to the quality and quantity, either the customer can send us the sample where we make something similar and quote you else we can send some samples with rates. please email me your contact details so I can email you.

sunroyale

enquiry

dear sir,

my name is umapathysankar.i am running a consultancy firm in madurai,tamilnadu.i am giving consultancy in agri,ngos,real estate,computer data entry projects.please send your contact details via private message to me thank you

aegismc

Price band

do you have export contacts @ sunroyale
We provide two options

One on our standard Assam CTC Tea price band between 167.00 to 170.00 per kg, minimum order 1 Ton. Sample will be provided

or

you provide us the sample where we can you on that

We can do it either way, the tea is made from our own gardens

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
i have contacts all over the world that's why i ask to sent your mail id .if any order come through i contact you .now i got a enquiry about vegetable imports to saudi and another one from nri to start retail business in india,if you send mail id i send the l above enquiry to you for reference.thank you