Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Build your 2nd home in Alibag just 2.5 hrs from Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

pkawale

Hi,

I am a localite in Alibag. As close to Mumbai and beach it is known as Mini Goa. I have several properties for Sale in Alibag. If you are planning to build your 2nd home Alibag is the best place. Even if you are planning to invest in properties rather than investing in a flat in Mumbai investing in properties in Alibag give you double the returns. soon Alibag would be easily accessible RORO ship to carry vehicles directly to alibag from Bhau cha Dhakka and 4 way Mumbai goa road will make road access easier
I also have properties which builder can develop a project. I have contacts with farmer directly which make a deal much more easier. Please contact for any size and budget of properties

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

kavundan

inquiry

Hi sir,
Can I get a Plot of land around 2 acres. the land can be barren and can be in remote area but should have a road to the land and the rate should be cheap
if so then let me know about it.

Regards
Sebastian

Hi,

I am a localite in Alibag. As close to Mumbai and beach it is known as Mini Goa. I have several properties for Sale in Alibag. If you are planning to build your 2nd home Alibag is the best place. Even if you are planning to invest in properties rather than investing in a flat in Mumbai investing in properties in Alibag give you double the returns. soon Alibag would be easily accessible RORO ship to carry vehicles directly to alibag from Bhau cha Dhakka and 4 way Mumbai goa road will make road access easier
I also have properties which builder can develop a project. I have contacts with farmer directly which make a deal much more easier. Please contact for any size and budget of properties

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator: