Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Buffaloes for Sale

Register

Click Here!

bruno_sairaj

Thriving business, shutting down because im relocating out of India, and wont allow my parents to do the milching business owing to their oldage and risks accompanies. Want to sell all my buffaloes, have some Mehsanavi buffaloes for sale. Interested parties for land can also contact me. The land is a road touch 1.5 acres property with complete amenities, like Water, Electricity all taken care of. It easily works as a weekend home as well. Distance to Panvel station is barely 30 mins at snails pace. Interested parties can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

jagmohan

Thriving business, shutting down because im relocating out of India, and wont allow my parents to do the milching business owing to their oldage and risks accompanies. Want to sell all my buffaloes, have some Mehsanavi buffaloes for sale. Interested parties for land can also contact me. The land is a road touch 1.5 acres property with complete amenities, like Water, Electricity all taken care of. It easily works as a weekend home as well. Distance to Panvel station is barely 30 mins at snails pace. Interested parties can contact me
do send me following detail
1.age of buffaloes2.how many buffaloes & calves r there.3.what is milk output per day 5.expected price
regds jagmohan

jagmohan

buffaloes

dear sir
pls send me following detail
1.age of buffaloes
2.number of buffaloes & calves
3.expected price
4.location of ur farm i.e.on which route it is from panvel.
5.ur contact detail
regds
jagmohan

preddy2020

Hello Sairaj

I need to know where punvel station is. Is it in Tamilnadu. How many buffaloes. What is your expectation. Are these buffaloes milked by hand or by machine. What lactations are these buffaloes in. Is it the second or third.

Thank you. Pratap Reddy