Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Boumatic - USA – Now in INDIA

Register

Click Here!

ajkumar

Automation in dairy farming
• Cooling solutions
• Cow Traffic
• Dairy Hygiene
• Dairy Express
• Milk Harvest
• Dairy Robotics
Interested farmers may please contact us.

The future of dairy management is here today with Smart Dairy Managment Systems from BouMatic. The dairy industry's only fully integrated dairy management system, SmartDairy collects, delivers and manages critical performance data safely and reliably while providing operational control and monitoring of the dairy enterprise at the touch of a finger.

In the milking parlor, SmartDairy manages pulsation, meters and detachers so dairy managers can evaluate cows, milk production and employee efficiency. For efficient cow traffic flow, SmartDairy controls crowd gates, stall operation and all entrance, exit and sort gates. Outside the parlor, SmartDairy manages milk flow through the receivers and cooling system for maximum cooling efficiency. Cow health and comfort are managed through specialized hoof care and feeding systems.

Talk to your BouMatic Dealer about building the ideal SmartDairy system for your dairy.

For setting up big dairy farms,please contact us. We can provide complete solutions including design, machinery, operational guidelines etc.

Get in touch with us.

BouMatic | Dairy stalls. Parlors. Systems supplies. Udder health. Hoof care.

http://www.boumatic.com/us-en/
Kumar

Last edited:

setsim94

Dairy products

New Zealand said to be the hub of dairy products. If you are looking for anything related, please let me know. Im settled in New Zealand and exporting different products to Middle East

ramakotis2k9

newzealand

hi ,i am scientist venkat
would like to deal with your dairy and agribased projects for agribased farmer community ..please let us know more about your products and proposals suitable for indian conditions .i stay in andhrapradesh..my email id is ramakotis 2k9 at the rate of gmail dot com and my cell number is 9849749740..you send some photo copies for further discussions
thanks
scientist venkat
ramakotis rural resources development society