Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bore Information Required

Register

Click Here!

svelu76

I have put a Bore in Palakkodu Town of Dharmapuri Dist. The Depth is 740 Feet and the water level achieved is 1.5 inch.

I do not know what is this 1.5 inch and how much water will i get. I have 3 Acre land. Is the water Achieved suffiecient and if not what type of bore pump should i use, What items should be fit in the borewell. Please send me the details.

Please suggest at the earliest

vasudevan

Dear Mr.Velu
in your bore well, you can continuously pump out 1.5 inch water. This means that, if you insert 1.5 inch pipe, say upto 700feet, you can get water to the full diameter of the pipe continuously. Better put Tata stell pipe with sub-immersible pump. You can contact leading pupm shops at Palakkodu itself.
Regards
Vasudevan R
I have put a Bore in Palakkodu Town of Dharmapuri Dist. The Depth is 740 Feet and the water level achieved is 1.5 inch.

I do not know what is this 1.5 inch and how much water will i get. I have 3 Acre land. Is the water Achieved suffiecient and if not what type of bore pump should i use, What items should be fit in the borewell. Please send me the details.

Please suggest at the earliest