Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Black turmeric, black ginger & kasthuri manjal (Jangali haldi)

Register

Click Here!

chi_abr7

I am interested in farming black turmeric, black ginger & kasthuri manjal. Want to get seeds for planting and also some advice from currently growing farmers. I am based in Kerala.

minalahm

Hii, sir, I am from Assam. I have every kind of plant is available .for example flower, fruit, forestry,agri, horti, seri,medicinal,tisu,etc,if you want to know about the plant, then contact me in this number. I am available 24 hours

@minalahm Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

Last edited by a moderator:

meebha04

Hi @chi_abr7, we are direct producers of Black Turmeric, with the best market rates with great material for planting purposes, you can send a private message regarding your contact details, we can also help you in consultation for farming techniques for Black Turmeric.

dineshkd

Premium Member
Hi @chi_abr7, we are direct producers of Black Turmeric, with the best market rates with great material for planting purposes, you can send a private message regarding your contact details, we can also help you in consultation for farming techniques for Black Turmeric.
Hi I'm interested in black turmeric cultivation can you please guide me
Regards

anzafarms

We are into Black Turmeric Farming near Kanakapura, Bengaluru. Good quality Mother Rhizomes & Fingerlings.