Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Black Rice contact farming

Register

Click Here!

sevadharti2007

Dear Farmers we are farmers of Black Rice. We do contract farming and buy the produce from farmers. If any one wants to grow Black Rice, it's very lucrative. They can contact us ...

Last edited by a moderator:

ram2021

Dear Sir, kindly guide me what kind of soil is required to produce black rice, water and weather condition . Who will provide seeds ?.Who are the major buyers? Where it is useful? please explain in detail , I will be grateful to you . Regards

smilas

Dear Farmers we are farmers of Black Rice. We do contract farming and buy the produce from farmers. If any one wants to grow Black Rice, it's very lucrative. They can contact us ...
Hi ,

We are from Tirumangalam Taluk, Madurai District and interested in growing black rice as a buy back

gnanan

I am interested in cultivating black rice and basmati rice. Please share the details to proceed further. If the crop can be grown in November to April... you can send the saplings so we can start it.

detect

We are interested please send your proposal...

gurufarms

We have abt 20 acres of free land in Netrambakkam, Near Maduranthagm, Tamilnadu. Request you to send the detailed proposal.