Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Best priced, Agri Farm Lands in and around Kumbakonam for sale

Register

Click Here!

raghupathiv

Country: India.Region: TAMILNAD.City: Kumbakonam.City area: 20-25 KM IN AND AROUND KUMBAKONAM.Address: 5/24, Vijayalakshmi Nagar, Karaikal Road, Tirunageswaram-612204
I am based at kumbakonam and in this active field of locating best priced and most fertile agri farm lands that come for sale and render assistance right from taking the clients to the fields, meeting the land owners, arrange negotiations, verify all documents with legal clearances, arrive at the final agreement stage, complete registration process, transfer of patta and name transfer in all related records, till taking possesion of the land with out any hassles. I also assist in various needs of clients after purchase to get all support from agriculture dept and other authorities.

I am in this business since 2009-post retirement from LIC and a legal consultant. I have in the past 3 years secured prime, pristine, green fields for more than two dozen clients in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore, besides many from Chennai and rest of tamilnad.

One can come and visit some of the near by farms that are in various stages of development and growth subsequent to the purchase by my high profile clients and ascertain the bonafides of my role and performance.

I assure 100%satisfaction and result. Please do come and see for your self once before taking the plunge. You can call me at 9500181288/ 9585159988.

Offer type: Sell

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)