Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bank Loan for Purchase of Agriculture Land in Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

asp560

Hi Friends, I just joined this group and am looking for information on the loans that I can avail to buy an agricultural land of 25 Acres in the Kadapa District (Near Rajampet). I am looking for the options to get loans from the banks to invest on this land.

Can any one of share the details of the banks and kind of loans they offer for purchases. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

deepakmenon82

my contact details

Hi Friends, I just joined this group and am looking for information on the loans that I can avail to buy an agricultural land of 25 Acres in the Kadapa District (Near Rajampet). I am looking for the options to get loans from the banks to invest on this land.

Can any one of share the details of the banks and kind of loans they offer for purchases. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Dear All,

i am also looking for bank loan to buy agriculture land, my place is at palakkad kerala, my plan is to do dairy farming , and this land will be used to cultivate green fodders, planning to buy 20 acres of land .please give your advice on this .

Regards
Deepak

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

PLease contact the nationalised banks or nnabard there will be one dedicated officer for agricultutre related loans.

Regards
Ashwini

bondada

Hello budding farmers......

Being senior hobby farmer like to clarify that we will have to go for personal loans only and no bank will give loans to acquire farm lands as such. Banks will provide you mortagage loans for taking up any developmental works in the farm like earthwork, plantation, irrigation etc.

Any further questions pl reach out to me @ , Ramki Bondada

Last edited by a moderator: