Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

[B]Emu Birds For SAle[/B]

Register

Click Here!

myagribunireddy

Hello Friends...
I am Bhuvan from Hyderabad, working IT company, I started EMU form in last december with 25 birds. fortunately i am going to USA in next month. now i want to sale them. details are given below. i am providing consultancy for EMU Buy back process across the Andhra Pradesh.

no.of birds-25
Age -11 months

we will sale you all the set-ups meterial along with fencing, meterials and i have 20 packets of Feed also available. If ur intrested to buy, can u please give me a call for further discussions and number . you can drop a mail
-Regards
Bhuvan

Last edited by a moderator:

johnalex

emu birds

Hello Friends...
I am Bhuvan from Hyderabad, working IT company, I started EMU form in last december with 25 birds. fortunately i am going to USA in next month. now i want to sale them. details are given below. i am providing consultancy for EMU Buy back process across the Andhra Pradesh.

no.of birds-25
Age -11 months

we will sale you all the set-ups meterial along with fencing, meterials and i have 20 packets of Feed also available. If ur intrested to buy, can u please give me a call for further discussions and number . you can drop a mail
-Regards
Bhuvan
This is john alex from Pollachi , tamilnadu.
i am interested in your emu birds.. kindly send me details
John alex.

parikal

Hello Friends...

no.of birds-25
Age -11 months

-Regards
Bhuvan
pls send me the full details and price thanks and regards sathesh k

vijai8083

Emu

Hello Mr. Bhuvan, this is vijai from coimbatore i want to buy emu , can u send the contact detail and its cost details, call or send
Thanks to you
By vijai.

sridhark

Dear Reddy
I am interested in ur offer.Is it near hyd?Pls provide ur contact
Regards
Sridhar