Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Automatic Flower picker

Register

Click Here!

sivacsmn

I am looking for automatic flower picker machine to pick jasmine flowers from plant. I started my research. If anybody looking for the same or have information about it. please help me.

arun08

Flower picker

New ‘flower picker' being developed

Shastry V.Mallady
MADURAI: A new type of automatic ‘flower picker' is currently being developed here for the benefit of flower growers particularly jasmine growers. The Agricultural College and Research Institute (ACRI) in Madurai has taken up a project to design a machine to pick soft flowers from trees.

K. Vairavan, Dean, ACRI, told The Hindu on Thursday that the proposed flower picker machine would be suitable for local requirements and an available technology is being altered.

The machine is expected to cost around Rs.30,000 and is especially meant for soft flowers like jasmine and ‘kanakambaram.' “Our machine will be able to draw flowers from trees. Picking flowers was found to be a major problem in gardens and fields and children are being engaged for this work. There is a danger of snakes and so we wanted to develop a machine,” Dr. Vairavan said. The ACRI Dean has said that several initiatives are being taken up by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University towards farm mechanisation in view of labour shortage in agriculture these days. One latest machine costing Rs.17 lakh has been purchased from China to be used in paddy cultivation. “The Madurai District Collector was keen to demonstrate this machine to farmers through the Agriculture Department. Mechanisation from transplanting to harvesting became a necessity since people began shifting from agriculture to other jobs,” Dr. Vairavan said.

parthi84

Automatic jasmine flower picker

hi,
Its great to hear that the tool for flower picking is developed in tamilnadu agricultural university. Even though it was invented by the people, no one might be aware of this tool availability in the industry. If it is available into the market or making awarenes to the farmers, it will greatful help to them. Because in Tamilnadu, tirunelveli/Kanyakumari district farmers are mostly doing the flower cultivation only, but in these areas it is difficult to find the workers to pick the flowers from the plants and need to give more wages to the limited number of workers available in the place. The farmers in the areas like Avaraikulam, Pazhvur, Kavalkinaru, Madhaganeri, Chithambarapuram, Thovazhai, panagudi, kumarapuram feeling very difficult to continue cultivation works specifically picking flowers, irrigation, ploughing, etc. If you or government will take the necessary steps to introduce the automated tools to do the works in cheaper price, then it will be great to save the farmers and cultivation in tamilnadu. Now a days most of the cultivation lands are sell into the real estate, since the farmers are not able get any profit from the farm lands. please take a necessary steps by joining all together and raise the voice across the country, then only government will listen the farmers difficult life and india's future.

Please drop a note related to automated flower picker tool into my mail box and please post the new information whcih will really help the farmers. Lets save the farmers, farm land, cultivation, India's prosperous and future.

Last edited by a moderator:

kunju8563

My name is K. Basheer,I am a new commer and I am planning to do jasmin cultivation.

I am very much happy to know about the automated plucking machine. where it is available.
hi,
Its great to hear that the tool for flower picking is developed in tamilnadu agricultural university. Even though it was invented by the people, no one might be aware of this tool availability in the industry. If it is available into the market or making awarenes to the farmers, it will greatful help to them. Because in Tamilnadu, tirunelveli/Kanyakumari district farmers are mostly doing the flower cultivation only, but in these areas it is difficult to find the workers to pick the flowers from the plants and need to give more wages to the limited number of workers available in the place. The farmers in the areas like Avaraikulam, Pazhvur, Kavalkinaru, Madhaganeri, Chithambarapuram, Thovazhai, panagudi, kumarapuram feeling very difficult to continue cultivation works specifically picking flowers, irrigation, ploughing, etc. If you or government will take the necessary steps to introduce the automated tools to do the works in cheaper price, then it will be great to save the farmers and cultivation in tamilnadu. Now a days most of the cultivation lands are sell into the real estate, since the farmers are not able get any profit from the farm lands. please take a necessary steps by joining all together and raise the voice across the country, then only government will listen the farmers difficult life and india's future.

Please drop a note related to automated flower picker tool into my mail box and please post the new information whcih will really help the farmers. Lets save the farmers, farm land, cultivation, India's prosperous and future.

ahmedafify

Can i get information about jasmine flower picking machine which have been developed and how can i get it
Thanks

harish jain

Hello sir,Myself Harish i am the student of PESIT-BSC collage @ Bangalore. I have interested to do my M Tech project on Flower Picking machine.Please provide your contact details ..
In our Village some many people are growing the flower but some days its difficult to pick all flowers in the plant.we need a machine to pick all the remaining flower in plant.The flower name "MALIGE ".It looks white in color.

I hope you will reply as soon as
thanks

Regards:
Harish Jain
mob:9738108108
E-mail:1008harish@gmail.com

hareeprabu

Need Info

Hello,

Could you please let me know this Automated flower picker is now available for farmers?

Any contact details available about Dr Vairavan sir?

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC

mani s

I am sure you see the trend here... Commercial Mortgage Financing can be used in practically any industry for any kind of commercial property. Speak with your Business Finance Broker when you are ready to invest in a Commercial Real estate opportunity.Finance ? Finance blog

mani s

Make use of a travel agent that provides travel deals for handicapped travelers. Booking plane tickets and rooms in hotels with journey agents that provide travel methods to disabled individuals is advantageous in many ways. They make sure they book for his or her disabled customers airlines as well as hotels which are disabled pleasant. They make an effort to offer providers and suggestions which will ensure their own clients journey comfortably.Best Adventure Travel

mani s

The laws of nature are just as they treat every specie (and not only man) with equality. In a jungle, every specie gets its due share of food, air and water which enable them to live a dignified life without being dependent on any other creation. Nature makes no distinction between one specie, and the other as all species are the children of the same God.Law Information ? My Law Blog

mani s

I am certain you begin to see the trend right here... Commercial Home loan Financing may be used in virtually any business for any type of commercial home. Speak together with your Business Finance Broker when you're ready to purchase a Commercial Property opportunity.My Business Plan ? Business Plan

mani s

You will see all styles and models of fashion blogs as being the internet is stuffed with them. It can take a look at the advantages of wearing lean jeans through boyfriend bluejeans or the best way pink takes the destination of dark colored plus many of the extras. Just like you go internet, you receives your fill of your latest popular trends as a result of fashion blogs.Style Beauty Tips ? Beauty Tips

mani s

Real estate shareholders live in addition to die by means of their chance to add importance. With not any added importance, there usually are no gains. This applies with almost any business, but what makes real estate a really great business as well as a great investment decision, is the volume of ways you can contribute value and benefit from big gains.Real Estate Valley ? Real Estate