Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Any Indian Govt certificate to be taken to cultivate spirulina cultivation

Register

Click Here!

issac

Hi All,
Kindly help me with some clarification on government norm on cultivation of spirulina in Tamil Nadu any certificate to be taken for cultivating the algae

vasukathir

Re:certificate

dear issac,
there is govt org is there to provide organic certification for spirulina. for your further details pls contact me.
Regards,
Karthikeyan

Last edited by a moderator:

iift

spirulina/no need for certification

Sir/madam

For cultivation of spirulina there is no need for any certification .only you need training .Organic certification is required only to prove that your material is free from chemicals/chemical supplement

regards
iift

chinnibaa

which organisation?

helo kartikeyan..

what certificate is needed and who will issue it?
wether this certificate needed for medicinal mushrroms also (to sell in India and abroad)?

please give the details.
thank you.

praveen133

Sir I am Praveen from hyderabad... We are cultivating spirulina...in farm level..and we are decided to manufacturing the spirulina tablets ...so what are the certificates are required for spirulina tablets making purpose..please guide me sir

abhinavghare

Regarding certificate that are for spirulina cultivation

Sir I am Abhijeet from Nagpur... We are cultivating spirulina...in farm level..and we are decided to manufacturing the spirulina tablets ...so what are the certificates that will required for spirulina tablets making purpose..please guide me sir