Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Aloevera farming

Register

Click Here!

visu_007

Hi all,

I am from Andhra Pradesh, would like to start aloevera farming in our Vizianagaram District , completely new to this concept and we have 2 acres of land in which would like to start, I need to know the suckers from where I have to buy, suggestions and mode of cultivation related to this are heartily welcome.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

habibur

Hi all,

I am from Andhra Pradesh, would like to start aloevera farming in our Vizianagaram District , completely new to this concept and we have 2 acres of land in which would like to start, I need to know the suckers from where I have to buy, suggestions and mode of cultivation related to this are heartily welcome.

Thank you
If you want alovera plants
Available in my nursery

kiran_s

Hi all,

Thank you
Dear Visu, I am also considering Aloevera cultivation in vizianagaram/Srikakulam areas. I havent been able to find buyer etc.. if you have any contacts or information could you please share with me.. Thank you, Kiran