Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land for Sale

Register

Click Here!

prasadbalmane

I have about 5 acre of agriculture property located in Hosanagar taluk, Shimoga district of Karnataka for sale. The property details, 1.5 acres areca plantation with pepper, cardamom, cofee, 2.5 acres paddy field, and 1acre acacia plantation aged about 15 years. One RCC House about 9 square and a farm house foundation 35ft X 25ft, with electricity and road approach. A calm place with a beautiful sceneries, 1.3 km from Shimoga-coondapur main road, suitable for resort /rubber plantation also. Price negotiable.Contact, Mr Prasad (Owner)

Last edited by a moderator:

chetanbr

I have about 5 acre of agriculture property located in Hosanagar taluk, Shimoga district of Karnataka for sale. The property details, 1.5 acres areca plantation with pepper, cardamom, cofee, 2.5 acres paddy field, and 1acre acacia plantation aged about 15 years. One RCC House about 9 square and a farm house foundation 35ft X 25ft, with electricity and road approach. A calm place with a beautiful sceneries, 1.3 km from Shimoga-coondapur main road, suitable for resort /rubber plantation also. Price negotiable.Contact, Mr Prasad (Owner)
Kindly let us know the price

Regards,
Chetan B R

kmthganesh

I want to have a place like this for retirement life and would like to know the price since I have to make the budget from savings. Please let me know the exact location so that I can know the distance to nearest emergency services such as hospital, police etc .

kmthganesh

I want to have a place like this for retirement life and would like to know the price since I have to make the budget from savings.

Please let me know the exact location so that I can estimate the distance to nearest emergency services such as hospital, police etc.

Regards
Ganesh Kamath