Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land for sale in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurg districts...

Register

Click Here!

rbmene

i am - Ravindra Mene - doing Property Dealing in Konkan area along with doing agril. consultancy, taking plantation contracts of Mango, Cashewnut, Coconut etc. I am having some Farmers who wants to sell their land which is in Ratnagiri as well as in Sindhudurg district. Costing is nearly Rs. 1.5 to 2.5 lakh per acre. If anybody is interested to purchase the land please contact me on - Ravindra Mene.

Last edited by a moderator:

prakashx

Hi,

i am - Ravindra Mene - doing Property Dealing in Konkan area along with doing agril. consultancy, taking plantation contracts of Mango, Cashewnut, Coconut etc. I am having some Farmers who wants to sell their land which is in Ratnagiri as well as in Sindhudurg district. Costing is nearly Rs. 1.5 to 2.5 lakh per acre. If anybody is interested to purchase the land please contact me on - Ravindra Mene.
Please let me know about the exact location.
And if you have any land offer near Roha / Pali please let me know.

Thanks

tyogesh1975

I am Interested

I am located in Thane and I have purchased few land in Chiplun Taluka which Totals to 48 acres. I am interested in Ratnarigir and Sindhudurg as well. Please send me more details (contact # and email) of yours.
You can send mail on agrofarms75@gmail.com

Regards,
Yogesh

dkkul

Agri Land at Dapoli

Dear Sir,
I am interested in purchasing 2-3 acres land near Dapoli (5-6 km. area). Please let me know the location and gat nos. Kindly contact me on mail id

Thank you

dkkul

Dear Sir,
I am interested in purchasing 2-3 acres land near Dapoli (5-6 km. area). Please let me know the location and gat nos. Kindly contact me on mail id

Thank you

wagle66

Land at Ratnagiri as well as in Sindhudurg district

Pls give exact location to take this forward. I am interested in around 50-100 acres call me on nine eight six nine one eight five four eight one or
write to me
cell :

m_dakwe

pls send details im interested reply on or call on

kausikh

Ratnagiri land

i am - Ravindra Mene -
doing Property Dealing in Konkan area along with doing agril. consultancy, taking plantation contracts of Mango, Cashewnut, Coconut etc.
I am having some Farmers who wants to sell their land which is in Ratnagiri as well as in Sindhudurg district.

Costing is nearly Rs. 1.5 to 2.5 lakh per acre.
If anybody is interested to purchase the land please contact me on - Ravindra Mene.
let me know the location of the land
town ?
district ?
state ?

manoj69

Sir , i require 1 to 5 acre land in sindhudurg , devgad , malvan .
Please let me know asap

rbmene

I am located in Thane and I have purchased few land in Chiplun Taluka which Totals to 48 acres. I am interested in Ratnarigir and Sindhudurg as well. Please send me more details (contact # and email) of yours.
You can send mail on

Regards,
Yogesh
dear yogesh,
you may contact me. we will have a discussion then i can suggest you the land accordingly. please call.

rbmene

Please let me know about the exact location.
And if you have any land offer near Roha / Pali please let me know.

Thanks
dear mr. prakash,
in ratnagiri - rajapur taluka, & in sindhudurg - vaibhavwadi, devgad, malwan, kankawali, . we will have a discussion, then accordingly we will come to conclusion.

manoj69

Sir, i require 1-5 acres land in devgad, sindhudurg, malvan . as i am visiting kankavli on 13th july ,please reply,
manoj

keshjad

hi, i am keshav singh jadaun from agra, i am interested to buy agriland in ratnagiri distt. pl.contact me . pl. give your contact no. or your e-mail address where i may contact you.