Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land for Sale @ Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

krphaniraj

11 Acres of agricultural land with 10,000 numbers 3 year old Eucalyptus plantation, electricity and 500 chicks capacity farm shed (only shed) and 30 fully grown 15 year old tamarind trees, totally fenced with rock wall, second bit from village junction BT/Cement Road at Moinkunta Village of Mustabad Mandal, Karimnagar District (Border Village to Medak and Karimnagar) 113 KMS from Hyderabad. 28 KMS from Siddipet is for sale @Rs.3,00,000/- (Three Lakhs only) per acre. If interested pls contact Mr.Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

ashivan

11 Acres of agricultural land with 10,000 numbers 3 year old Eucalyptus plantation, electricity and 500 chicks capacity farm shed (only shed) and 30 fully grown 15 year old tamarind trees, totally fenced with rock wall, second bit from village junction BT/Cement Road at Moinkunta Village of Mustabad Mandal, Karimnagar District (Border Village to Medak and Karimnagar) 113 KMS from Hyderabad. 28 KMS from Siddipet is for sale @Rs.3,00,000/- (Three Lakhs only) per acre. If interested pls contact Mr.Ravi
I am interested to buy 2 acres only if possiable then intimate me through mail pls send other detail also like excat location of land and distance from hyderabad city.

khaleel20100

Want to buy your agri land

Dear Sir,

I want to buy your land i am from siddipet please give your contact number or contact to me

alsgopal

Mr Ravi we are interested in Purchasing u r Land in total

Mr Ravi,
We are interested in purchasing u r Total 11 acres,please
with regards
A S Gopal

Hyderabad

krphaniraj

Agricultural Land for Sale @ Hyderabad
11 Acres of agricultural land with 10,000 numbers 3 year old Eucalyptus plantation, electricity and 500 chicks capacity farm shed (only shed) and 30 fully grown 15 year old tamarind trees, totally fenced with rock wall, second bit from village junction BT/Cement Road at Moinkunta Village of Mustabad Mandal, Karimnagar District (Border Village to Medak and Karimnagar) 113 KMS from Hyderabad. 28 KMS from Siddipet is for sale @Rs.3,00,000/- (Three Lakhs only) per acre. If interested pls contact