Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Lands

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Two agri lands, both falling under Dharmapuri Dist - Harur Taluk, from Krishnagir they must be about 1.25 hrs to 1.5 hrs distance only.

One land measuring 8+ acres, with a good well, servant shed and a cattle shed both with palm leaves roofing. The land is of red soil. From Krishnagiri you should come to Uthangarai to Theerthamalai to Palayam, upto this point its bus plying tar road, then on there are two routes, one mud road, and the other tar road upto 1/2 th distance to the land. From Palayam village the land will be about 3/4 km maximum.The asking price is 20 lakhs, slightly negotiable. Application for power connection to the servant hut has been submitted, and the process of submitting a power connection application for the well is under process.

The other land is about 20 kms from Theerthamalai along bus plying tar road towards Thiruvanamalai upto Naripalli village, from there its about 2 kms along bus plying tar road towards RajivGandhi Nagar, from there on, about 300 mts along panchayat mud road. The land is 7.5 acres, with excellent water source, a small house with tiled roofing, with power connection, and application for power connection for the well ahs been made to the EB Dept. The asking price is 16 lakhs negotiable.

Title deeds to both the lands are pucca and single owners only.

If there is any interest kinly contact me at your convenience.

Regards

Kantharaj

Last edited by a moderator:

kalainaga

land details

I am interested in your property, please send contact details

vengom

Agri lands in Dharmapuri and Theetha malai

Sir,

I am interested in the land in Dharmapuri. Pl give your contact No

venkataswamy