Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Lands @ Dharmapuri Dist

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Hello Everybody,

Can arrange agri lands in Dharmapuri Dist - Harur Taluk area. Minimum land cost these days are 2.5 lakhs and above for lands with good water and road connectivity. If free power is also there, then the asking price is around 3.5 lakhs and above. Can get lands around 1 lakh, which will be barren, but with common road ( tar + mud ) facility. The distance from Harur to Bangalore will be around 145 kms and to Salem is 60 kms.

At present there are, 8 acares red soil land with a good well, abd 3/4 of the land levelled after removing stones, single owner, power for thatch roof house will be got before end of May, asking price 22 lakhs ( negotiable ) another land 12 acres plus house, with water & power, where paddy & sugarcane are being grown, asking price 4 lakhs an acre ( negotiable ) and few other lands of various sizes.

My service fee is 2 % of the purchase value, payable once an agreement is reached between buyer & seller.

If interested send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

saran_s

Hi,

We are looking for around 100 acres for farming, please furnish with the details or call me

Thank you

jkantharaj

Hello Friend,

Thanks for the message, its not possible to get 100 acres of contiguous land anywhere in this Dist.

Bye

eeevvv84

Hi,

Is there land available near NH - Salem to Bangalore highways? I am interested if available.

Regards,
Vasanth

Agriland sale in Dharmapuri

Dear Mr.Saran,
Our company CT INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS involving in agro products export business.We have in a good contact with foreign buyers.
Now,We come to the matter.Our sister concern CT PROPERTIES involving in the real estate business,land and house promote etc.Our sister concern doing its service in all over Tamilnadu.

Please contact our sister concern for your land requirement of buy and sell.

Thanks

jahir

Detail required

Please give us your sister concern contact number... I am in need of agri land near perambalur district around 10 acres.

vengom

Barren land at Rs 1 lakh

Sir,
I need about 10 acres of barren land red soil at Rs 1 lakh per acre ,as mentioned by you. Pl give the correct location with name of Village ,Taluk and your contact No.
Regards
Venkat