Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Land

Register

Click Here!

aromedindia

Agriculture land 11.4 acres, black,porous soil with high fertility stsus having irrigation facility with 5.5HP borewell with electric connection plus one pucca house2000 square feet plus one kachcha house is available for sale. The land is located 11 km from SEONI district HQ (MP), 3km from Golden Triangle(kanyakumari-Kashmir) passing through SEONI. Approach from 3 sides. land is suitable for dairy, horti.,agri and medicinal and aromatic plants. Interested may contact.Clear title and no other formality required.

aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501

greenindiatrust

we are interested to purchase a land for grow huge number of trees. give me land details how many acres are there , and cost of the land . send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

we are interested to purchase a land for grow huge number of trees. give me land details how many acres are there , and cost of the land . send mail
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

Land suitable for growing trees

Sirs,
We have about 500 acres of land about 75 Kms from Madurai airport which is suitable for raising trees. If interested please send a private message giving your mobile number and email address to forwards full particulars. The price is Rs.45,000 per acre.

Regards.

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA.

mtom

Need Land

Hi
I want agricultural land . My budget is Rs 50,000/- to 90,000/- per acre. No specific location should be within the radius of 100 - 150 km from Bangalore . Basic amenity such as water,electricity,easy access by road, title clear, free from legal hurdles.Interested seller can contact on me, need around 3-5 Acres

Please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

ashok birla

Wanted Five Acre of land in haryana/up

Hi,I am interested to buy a land of five acre in Haryana or in Ghaziabad or near Meerut distt. in Up.If anyone is interesed please send the details of the land and price of per acre of land.Ashok Birla.