Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri. Land for sale in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

indianrajan2001

6 Acres of Agriculture land in Vetrampatti for sale.( 7 kms from Puliangudi, 10 kms from Kadayanallur, nearest railway station is Pambakkovil shandy 3 kms )

2 big wells with TNEB connection (free electricity) and motor set, and a borewell with motor. 250+ lemon trees, 120+ coconut trees, few mango, guava, sandalwood and neem trees. Partly fenced, most of the areas covered with underground pipes for irrigation purposes. Road touch.
In the remaining open land we grow paddy, vegetables, cotton according to the season.

Expected price 8 Lakhs per acre, single owner, clear title. Price is negotiable slightly as per the payment schedule.

Owner: Pastor Thomas Stephen
Mr. Festus Thomas (Lecturer) please call after 1:30 pm

Last edited by a moderator:

kannankara

Sir,
Are you interested to exchange your property with my property in kerala or you like to give as lease .please contact me in
regards
abraham

Last edited by a moderator:

ritu_khurana

6 Acres of Agriculture land in Vetrampatti for sale.( 7 kms from Puliangudi, 10 kms from Kadayanallur, nearest railway station is Pambakkovil shandy 3 kms )

2 big wells with TNEB connection (free electricity) and motor set, and a borewell with motor. 250+ lemon trees, 120+ coconut trees, few mango, guava, sandalwood and neem trees. Partly fenced, most of the areas covered with underground pipes for irrigation purposes. Road touch.
In the remaining open land we grow paddy, vegetables, cotton according to the season.

Expected price 8 Lakhs per acre, single owner, clear title. Price is negotiable slightly as per the payment schedule.

Owner: Pastor Thomas Stephen
Mr. Festus Thomas (Lecturer) please call after 1:30 pm
please give me your contact details