Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Agarwood / dhen -ul oudh/ eaglewood oil and oudh chips

Register

Click Here!

s3eindia

Hi,
We are distillers of pure Agarwood/Dhen-Ul- Oudh/Eaglewood. Oudh is 100% pure A grade Indian Oudh/Aloeswood direct from the Assam province in India, distilled the traditional way by boiling the Agarwood in a Deg (big pan) for a couple of weeks to get all the Oudh out.

We also cultivate chips which is extremely famous in Muslim world and are more in demand.

We also deal in agarwood seeds and sapplings

for any queries please drop your mail or contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hi,
We are distillers of pure Agarwood/Dhen-Ul- Oudh/Eaglewood. Oudh is 100% pure A grade Indian Oudh/Aloeswood direct from the Assam province in India, distilled the traditional way by boiling the Agarwood in a Deg (big pan) for a couple of weeks to get all the Oudh out.

We also cultivate chips which is extremely famous in Muslim world and are more in demand.

Is my following property suitable for cultivation of AGAR WOOD?:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

s3eindia

hi Ganpati,

I am really sorry for this question which you have asked. i am not aware of the soil condition there in.

There are labs who does the soil testing and will tell you what all cultivation will be good for the proposed land.

Regds
Abdul Kuddus Ali

mohdjunaid

enquiry regarding oudh.

dear
abdul kuddus bhai, ass-salam -o -aliykum .
we are in the field of herbal and aromatics.i have good approach in gulf as well as foreign countries.as oudh is very much liked in gulf countries.near about 1 year ago ihave demand of oudh oil,and stics but unfortunately we could not manage it as we have no reliable source.
so pleas mail me your contact no,and oudh proudcts,e.g oudh oil, oudh wood as i have no knowledge of oudh.
with regards
Please contact..

masud_rana

Do u know about the CA (cultivated Agarwood) kits? How much i can rely on it? Can u supply me the kits in low cost? If possible how much it will b cost per 6/7 years agar tree....
As u a distiller can u supply me the procedure of the process of distillation ? How much ur yearly production of agar oil ?

I m very much interested for cultivation of agar tree and collecting info as much as i can. Please help me......

Last edited:

s3eindia

Hi,

We in Assam don't have any kits kind, coz in Assam the fungus in agarwood trees are natural. Hence you can find agarwood trees naturally in Assam only.

regdarding distillation process i can supply all the material.

Regds

dnayak

Hi,

I am also interested in agarwood, kindly reply to my message with your contact number

ziyauddin

I am interested in agarwood plantation in my field. I would like to know the prices of saplings and details about them . I would also like to know about the delivery time of the saplings once ordered. Please reply with a contact number.