Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Affordable loans For Business Needs

Register

Click Here!

queeix

Need a Loan, Loans from $1000 – $10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval.

Last edited by a moderator:

queeix

Need a Loan, Loans from $1000 – $10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval.

ullattil

I need a loan for Printing industry in thamilnadu, around 5 crore ruppees, we will arrange land & building for the same, you need only to pay for the machinery only, if your interest rate is lower than bank, we can give you collateral security ,and arrange with you. so pl send details about the whole things.

queeix

Are you searching for a very Genuine Loan? The good news is here ! ! ! We Offer LOANS ranging from $5, 000.00 Min. to $30, 000, 000.00Max. at 3% interest rate per annual. LOANS for developing business We are certified, trustworthy,* reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic.contact*

davidsam

Loan

I am having spirulina farm with 12 tanks with 10X20 feet. For upgrading our farm with latest technology I need loan of $25000/

rajbhaw

Dear Friend,

What are your charges for the same and what is the procedure..............

I m interested please revert with all the data.

bhawani Singh bharija

jmkakkad

1,00,000 USD loan require for buying new equipment (Poland Make) for ruing more then 3 years old profit making SSI units engaged in Ice Cream manufacturing.

Please offer

Regards

Jayesh

raju1961

Reg:loans

Dear sir,
we are a biotech company based in hyderabad. We are now into diversification for manufacturing of crude cotton/soya/grounut oil for which we are seeking prospective investors who are very serious in investing a min of usd: Three million.
We assure them of above 5% rate of interest initially.
Kindly forward me terms & conditions of serious investors for a meeting so that we could finalise matters asap.
Awaiting to hear from you

mani sreelalan