Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

A Golden Opportunity to meet Prof Raanan Katzir

Register

Click Here!

vishy62

The Institute of Simplified Hydroponics Bangalore is pleased to inform the arrival of world renowned Prof Raanan Katzir from Israel to India between 01st Dec to 20th Dec 2009.

Prof Raanan Katzir will deliver presentations and also be available for one-to-one consultancy for those interested.

This is a golden opportunity to meet Prof Katzir who has more than 50 plus years of experience in agriculture and has been instrumental in helping thousands of people around the world successfully.

Those interested and need any more information may contact us at the Institute of Simplified Hydroponics Bangalore.

Best Regards

Lt Cdr (retd) CV Prakash
CEO

Seminar schedule by Prof. Raanan Katzir,

A. Sustainable Agriculture (Agro-ecology)
Bangalore and Coimbatore

· Sustainable agriculture ,national and global aspects
· The Israeli experience of sustainable agriculture
· The agro-environmental problems in the developing countries
· World water resources and sustainable management
· From subsistence to advanced marketing agriculture in the developing countries.
· Advance Developing water resources and irrigation methods to achieve agriculture in arid zones, the Israeli experience
· Advance agriculture on arid land, the Israeli experience.
· Soil salinity and the use of saline water for irrigation
· Climate Change and Agriculture
· Mitigation of factors causing agricultural disasters

B. Recent concepts in Agriculture/Horticulture Bangalore and Coimbatore

• Advanced agriculture in Israel,
  • Organic agriculture practical methods
  • Soil disinfection by Solarization
  • Urban Agriculture
  • Peri urban agriculture in Israel
  • Ecological Impact Assessment (EIA),of agricultural and environmental Projects
  • Agro and eco-tourisms projects
  • Simplified hydroponics
  • Benefits of micro-farming to grass root farmers
  • Advance agriculture in greenhouses
  • Greenhouse climate control

Last edited:

ganapati

Irrigation plan for my property

Dear Sir,
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons.
I am attaching the proposed irrigation plan of my earmarked land for this project for your expert comments. Will you please advise me on a correct irrigation plan based on your vast experience in this field & oblige?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

vishy62

Rudraksha-Raanan's visit

Dear Dr Dileep Wani

Pls call me..
please contact...

Kind regards

CV Prakash

Dear Sir,
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons.
I am attaching the proposed irrigation plan of my earmarked land for this project for your expert comments. Will you please advise me on a correct irrigation plan based on your vast experience in this field & oblige?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: