Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

600 acres land sale nearby manamadurai, suitable for industrial/large scale projects

Register

Click Here!

sekar6377

600 Acre Land sale nearby Tamilnadu. Situated in 7 Kms from Manamadurai and 15 Kms from Sivagangai. 5 Kms Inside of Sivaganagai-Ramnad NH. Two sided Tar road approach. One side Road length is 2 Kms and another side Road Length is 1 Km. Red Soil Land. Sweet water is available within 25 ft. Suitable for Agriculture, Horticulture farms and Agro Forestry Developments. Also suitable for any kind of major Industries and Large scale Projects (like Solar Powerplant etc.,) Currently, Palm trees are occupied in some portions of the Land counting 1000 numbers. Upto the Land, Vehicular movement is possible. Clear title. Offer Price: Rs. 90,000 per Acre (Negotiable). I am an Agent. For further details contact

Last edited by a moderator:

selvagri

I am looking for 5 to 10 acres of land

Hello,

I am interested in your post and would like to speak with you. Please call me
Regards,

600 Acre Land sale nearby Tamilnadu. Situated in 7 Kms from Manamadurai and 15 Kms from Sivagangai. 5 Kms Inside of Sivaganagai-Ramnad NH. Two sided Tar road approach. One side Road length is 2 Kms and another side Road Length is 1 Km. Red Soil Land. Sweet water is available within 25 ft. Suitable for Agriculture, Horticulture farms and Agro Forestry Developments. Also suitable for any kind of major Industries and Large scale Projects (like Solar Powerplant etc.,) Currently, Palm trees are occupied in some portions of the Land counting 1000 numbers. Upto the Land, Vehicular movement is possible. Clear title. Offer Price: Rs. 90,000 per Acre (Negotiable). I am an Agent. For further details contact

Last edited by a moderator: